Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student

What is new in the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student? Those who frequently use the word will find a satisfactory performance with Word 2010. While I was going through the details of the Office 2010 Home and Student online, reading about its features, my eyes fell on the Word 2010. It is on Word that I accomplish most of the tasks and I wanted a software that could help me use lively text effects and photo-editing features for creation of attractive documents. And I wanted a feature using which I could easily share them online and at the same time invite others to collaborate. Well, these are all available in the Office 2010 Home and Student. There are a lot many other features and programs incorporated; it is worth the buy.

Using the new picture-editing tools of Word 2010 of the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student, you can add impact to your document. Right from communicating in numerous languages using the improved translation tools to turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics, thereby illustrating your ideas with diagrams in an enhanced way to application of new formatting effects like glow, reflection, shadow, working turns out to be a fun activity.

No comments: