Thursday, January 29, 2009

Opting for office 2007 professional

As always, I always irritate you buddies with so many queries and suggestions. Well, this time I am going to buy MS Office Professional 2007 and I am quite excited with the thought. As a starter, a small time event manager, I am looking forward to make it big. Someone advised me to use MS Office Professional 2007. He said that it helps in taking out more work at less time. I have been already using Microsoft Office 2007 and I hope office 2007 professional, which is a bit different, as my friend has told, will help me conduct my work smoothly.

Earlier, when I was planning to buy Microsoft office, I followed suggestions given by my blogger friends over the Internet. Thus I could buy Office 2007 easily without doubts, and it is till today giving good results. Why I am going for office 2007 professional instead of Microsoft Office 2007 is because I will be very frequently making presentations, working on spreadsheets and documents, manage business information, etc. And as my friend advised if I buy MS Office Professional 2007, it will help me manage everything easily and quickly.

I have heard as well as read over the Internet that to get the computer installed with MS Office Professional 2007, your system should have either of Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or higher, or Windows Vista. I don't know whether my PC is equipped with any of these or not.

No comments: